The Global Terrestrial Network for Hydrology met 25 - 27 September 2019 at the International Centre for Water Resources and Global Change (ICWRGC) in Koblenz, Germany. Current progress and challenges of data availability for the water cycle were discussed.
The GTN-H is a joint effort of the World Meteorological Organization / Climate and Water Department (WMO/CLW) GCOS and represents the observational arm of the Group on Earth Observations / Integrated Global Water Cycle Observations Theme (GEO/IGWCO).
The Global Terrestrial Network for Hydrology - A Network of Networks
Participating Networks were:
- The Global Runoff Data Center (GRDC)
- The International Soil Moisture Network (ISMN)
- The International Groundwater Resources Assessment Centre (IGRAC)
- The Global Precipitation Climatology Centre (GPCC)
- The GEMS Water Data Centre (GEMStat, GWDC)
- Aquastat of the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO)
- The International Data Centre on Hydrology of Lakes and Reservoirs (HYDROLARE)
- The Global Networks of Isotopes in Precipitation and in Rivers (GNIP/GNIR)
You find more about the GTN-H under this link.