Data Sources for Soil Moisture
This list provides sources for openly accessible data sets with worldwide coverage for which metadata is available. It is curated by the respective GCOS ECV Steward(s). The list does not claim to be complete. Anyone with a suitable dataset who wishes it to be added to this list should contact the GCOS Secretariat.
- ESA Climate Change Initiative for Soil Moisture
- Copernicus Climate Change Service
- International Soil Moisture Network
- Soil Moisture Active Passive mission (NASA)
- Soil Moisture Ocean Salinity mission (ESA)
- Satellite ECV Inventory by the CEOS/CGMS Working Group on Climate (WGClimate)